Fee Protection Scheme
- FPS serves to protect the course fees (excluding application fee and GST) paid by the students.
- In the event that DIMENSIONS is unable to continue its operations due to insolvency and/or regulatory closure, students can claim the unconsumed fees from the FPS service provider.
- FPS is compulsory for all local and international students taking courses at DIMENSIONS, except for short courses with waiver granted by CPE.
- DIMENSIONS has appointed Liberty Insurance as its FPS Insurance provider. Liberty Insurance is a CPE-appointed FPS service provider.
- DIMENSIONS is strictly not allowed to collect course fees beyond 12 months.
Details of FPS Insurance Scheme
- Students will pay the course fees directly to DIMENSIONS or make a deposit into DIMENSIONS‘ bank account.
- The insurance coverage period starts from the day that the course fees are paid to DIMENSIONS, and not from course commencement date, till the end of the course or end of duration based on the course fees paid.
- With effect from 17 December 2013, the FPS Insurance cover will be purchased within 7 working days each time a payment is made by the student.
- If the fee is paid by telegraphic transfer/remittance to DIMENSIONS, the original receipt shall be issued to student within 3 working days. If the fee is paid directly (such as by cash, internet banking or credit card) to DIMENSIONS, the original receipt shall be issued to the student on the same day upon receipt of course fees.
- Students should check if the information is correct on the following document:
- Receipt – student name, date of payment, course title, course fee paid, certificate of insurance number and outstanding amount (if any)
Click here to view the Standard Private Education Institution (PEI)-Student Contract
For more information on the Committee for Private Education (CPE), please click here.