Refund Policy (reference to Standard PEI-Student Contract Version 3.1)
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
DIMENSIONS shall notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
(i) DIMENSIONS does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
(ii) DIMENSIONS terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
(iii) DIMENSIONS does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
(iv) DIMENSIONS terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
(v) DIMENSIONS has not ensured that the Student meets the Course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Course Details within any stipulated timeline set by SSG/CPE; or
(vi) The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in (i) to (vi), DIMENSIONS will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the refund table.
|% of [the amount of the Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees paid]
|If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received
|More than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date
|Before, but not more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date
|After, but not more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date
|More than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date
Refund During Cooling-Off Period:
DIMENSIONS will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Refund Table) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the DIMENSIONS within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the Course or not.
- DIMENSIONS reserves the rights to terminate the class, if the number of students enrolled in the class is less than 10 students.
- The following payments are non-refundable and non-transferable:
- Course application fee
- ICA processing and Student’s Pass Fee
- Miscellaneous fees (non-compulsory fee)
- Bank charges (if applicable) are to be borne by student.
- Calendar days is used in the Refund Table.
- There will be no refund of course fee and miscellaneous fee in the event of withdrawal initiated by DIMENSIONS due to a student (refer to course withdrawal policy):
- is absent for more than 60 calendar days without a valid reason.
- fails to make required payments within 30 calendar days from the payment due date.
- fails to report to the College within 30 days from the course commencement date.
- is dismissed by DIMENSIONS due to attendance and/or behavioural issues.
- fails to return to study after the end of the deferment period.