Types of Fee and Payment Modes
Types of Fee
The 3 (three) types of fee chargeable by DIMENSIONS are:
1. Application Fee
Application fee is non-refundable and will not be protected under the Fee Protection Scheme.
3. Miscellaneous Fees
All miscellaneous fees and amounts will be spelt out in the Standard PEI-Student Contract. The miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
Payment of fees should be made in Singapore Dollars only. All payments for services offered by Dimensions International College should be strictly made to Dimensions International College.
- Cheque / cashier’s order / bank draft – Payable to: Dimensions International College Pte Ltd
- PayNow to UEN number: 200108141H
- Scan and pay:
- Credit card / Master card: Payment is subject to 3% of merchant and admin surcharge. Please note that the surcharge is subject to changes without prior notice and it is non-refundable.
- Alipay: Not more than SGD 20,000.00 per transaction. Payment by Alipay is subject to 2.3% of merchant and admin surcharge. Please note that the surcharge is subject to changes without prior notice and it is non-refundable.
- Telegraphic Transfer / Internet Banking:
Beneficiary’s Account Number: 010-901729-1 Beneficiary’s Name: Dimensions International College Pte Ltd Beneficiary’s Address: 58 Lowland Road Singapore 547453 Receiving Bank and address: DBS Bank Limited
Block 531 Upper Cross Street #01-51
Hong Lim Complex Singapore 050531
Bank Code: 7171 Branch Code: 010 Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Collection Hours for cash / NETS / Credit Card / Master Card payment:
|Main Campus||Monday-Friday: 09.00 am to 05.30 pm|
|Bukit Timah Campus
(Cash / Online payment only)
|Monday-Friday: 09.00 am to 05.30 pm (except 12.00 pm-01.00pm)|
|City Campus||Monday-Friday: 09.00 am to 05.30 pm (except 12.00 pm-01.00pm)|
|Orchard Campus||Online payment only|
Late Payment Policy
Students are required to meet payment deadlines of their course fees as agreed upon and stated in the Standard PEI-Student Contract to maintain a status of active enrolment. DIMENSIONS may impose late charges if payments are not received by the stipulated due dates. Our policy also states that by failing to make timely payments of course fees, DIMENSIONS reserves the right to cancel students’ course registration, withhold results slips, transcripts or awarding certificates and other services.