Standard PEI-Student Contract
- The Standard PEI-Student Contract is a very important legal document between DIMENSIONS and the Student. Each student contract will be given a unique contract number.
- DIMENSIONS will explain the contents of the student contract in English or in the native language of the Student, if applicable.
- Sample of the Standard PEI-Student Contract used by DIMENSIONS is available on CPE website.
- Each contract is valid only for admission to one course.
- Students are required to sign two original sets of student contract and will retain one set for personal reference.
- If any amendment is made which will change the original intent of the contract, the Student and the college must sign beside the amendment(s) on both sets of the student contracts.
- No fields will leave blank in the student contract. Where non-applicable, it will be filled with “N.A.”.
- DIMENSIONS will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Refund Table) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the DIMENSIONS within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
Click here to download a copy of Standard PEI-Student Contract