S$5000 SkillsFuture Study Award for Singaporeans in the Hotel Sector
S$5000 SkillsFuture Study Award^ for Singaporeans in the Hotel Sector
Consider yourself an avid lifelong learner? Been working in the hotel sector for quite some time now? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it is time to upgrade your existing skills and acquire new ones!
At present, DIMENSIONS is pleased to offer you a wide array of Hospitality programmes which are pre-approved by SkillsFuture Singapore. These programmes equip Singaporeans who have at least two (2) years of work experience in the hotel sector with the essential knowledge, abilities and skills to perform better at their jobs. As there is a growing demand for skilled labour in the hospitality industry, we provide both institutional and industrial training to hone our learners’ theoretical knowledge and practical skills to a heightened degree.
Courses include, but are not limited, to the following:
Awarded by DIMENSIONS International College:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations
- Diploma in Professional Cookery and Food Preparation
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Services
- Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Diploma in F&B and Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and F&B Services
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Hospitality Management
Awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (UK):
Awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK):
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Hospitality and Events Management
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
There is indeed a difference between simply doing your job and excelling at what you do. Only through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge can one’s core competencies be developed and strengthened.
Interested in taking up one of our courses? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or alternatively, you may call us at +65 6334 0600.