How to Apply
Course Enquiries & Administration overview
Pre-course counseling will be conducted prior to prospective student’s application to DIMENSIONS. Clear and precise school and course information found in our brochures will be provided to assist prospective students and their parents/guardians to make informed decisions before their application with DIMENSIONS.
Course Application Form:
Candidates who wish to apply for a course offered by DIMENSIONS must ensure they meet the entry and English requirements for the course. They are also required to furnish all necessary documents and information as listed in the course application document checklist. These requirements have been clearly stated on our website and in our brochures.
The Customer Service staff will evaluate each student’s application and recommend for Management approval. Upon approval, the applicant is deemed to have been selected for the course that they have applied. The Advisory Note, Standard PEI-Student Contract and a Letter of Offer will be issued to the selected applicant. If required and where available, the student contract will be explained to the student in their native language.
Students and parents/guardians (for student below 18 years old) are required to sign the Advisory Note prior to the signing of the Standard PEI-Student Contract. All documents must be submitted to DIMENSIONS to complete the admission process.
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met all admission requirements for selected/desired program.
Note: *Please refer to the admissions requirements of desired program.
Step 2: Fill Up All Necessary Forms
All necessary forms have to be filled up in order to continue with the application process.
- DIMENSIONS International College Admission Application Form for Local Student
- DIMENSIONS International College Admission Application Form for International Student
Step 3: Provide the Necessary Documents
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs with white background.
- One (1) photocopy of applicant’s original passport (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport).
- One (1) photocopy of original birth certificate.
- Notarised photocopies of applicant’s highest educational certificates and transcripts.
- Proof of English Proficiency; either IELTS/TOEFL score sheet or a letter from involving institution certifying the medium of instruction and examinations was conducted in English.
- Letter of employers certifying period of employment (If applicant has left school for work after completion of last qualification).
- Application fee of $500 (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to “DIMENSIONS International College Pte Ltd”.
- Documentary proof of financial ability and parent’s monthly income statement (for Visa-required countries) (i.e. PRC; India; Myanmar and etc).
- Vaccination Record from the Health Promotion Board (HPB) (Only applicable to international students who are below 12 years of age)
Note: If documents are not in English, official translations are compulsory.
Step 4: Send in Your Application
You are required to mail all application forms and required documents along with the application fee to DIMENSIONS International College at the following address: DIMENSIONS International College
58 Lowland Road (Kovan MRT)
Email to: email@example.com
Note: Please make sure that all necessary documents reach us at least 2 months before the course commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the School
Processing of the application will take approximately 14 working days. Applicants who have been offered a place at DIMENSIONS International College will receive the following:
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a Letter of Offer and two copies of Advisory Note to students and the Standard PEI-Student Contract respectively.
Step 6: Approval of Student’s Pass by ICA
DIMENSIONS submit the Student’s Pass application via SOLAR+.
- ICA will issue an In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA)
- DIMENSIONS will notify the students of the successful approval for Student’s Pass
Note: The approval of student’s pass application is dependent on ICA Singapore. DIMENSIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE any success rate of approval.
For more information, please visit ICA website at www.ica.gov.sg.